Friday, October 23, 2009

Shortern Post again =)

Forgive me people..
Hahax..
Wish to
share something..
But my streamyx before few day..
was IN UPGRADE to RM66..
Now IS DONE and UNLIMITED..wohooo!!^^
Lolss=.= Very very miss my blog....
But blog visitor was from 1001 >> 1028 in 3day..
So, I
wanna update as fast as I can =)





17/10
Hahaxx..
Night before 'Gao Wong Yea' ..
hahaxx..one year already lur^^

Every year also I'll go n take a look^^

18/10
One night before..
Eekkeemm...my dear..

friend..KH birthday..
hahaxx..
I'm doing many stupid action..
JUST LIKE A KID..
how lame=.= And
'ting..tingg...' 00.04am (in my hp)..
I called he..
(we talk chinese but I change into english,cause my pc..>.<)

Me: hello?..Hey..Happy Birthday
He:hello...o...thanks r...
Me: why your sound like no surprise but mine more high thn u?=.=
I'm not the 1st one wish u is it?..I'm the which one?
He: ...u're the 3rd one..
Me:3rd o?..>.<..aiyo..late few minute than 3rd one.. u see u..so many people wish u..
He: no la...they all is before 12am..so, u'
re the 1st one la..
Me: hahahaxx..XD I really looks hi
gh than u lo..I'm doing some stupid things..
ahahahahhaa...Dun wan tell uXD..aiya..tomorrow u'll know =)
He:har?..ok...=.=

___skip___
Me:k la..I change hp call u..
He: o..=.=
___skip___
Me:wan close edi..see tommorow how la..
He:o..*singing song*..bye bye.

















that one with open mouth is mine =)
do together and make experiment tooXD














Done with glassesXD














The front..















..
The back




















inside..


* I know my draw was yuck..but I just try my best done my own..


19/10
Morning awake on 10am++ hahacc..than..
plan call..ask...sms..also prepare^^
Wear Black shirt White skirt =) neh..
that birthday man like black white..
hahaxx..shhhhh...
Take Pic with my stupid work last night.
.







































































































His
mum fetched us to Ampang Old Town cafe..
With also Mr Wilson_CB^^
wow..3 of us..marchii..
black
shirt too..how niceXD
but no
change take pic TOGETHER =(
Shy to give the stupid kid hand make present to Mr KH..
Picture here.. 1st time to there..
before that..
I have notice this cafe since it built up =)

Some Picture here..

JUST SOME O..cause TOO MANY =)
mostly photo by Birthday man..







































I Love this =)
















Yeng..Love this too~





















Jesmay , CB (move away >.<), Birthday man




After that..
went to his house..
to do what?..

neh neh...

those 2 black shirt guy la..
Not me =P
but they do attack me.. =(
My hair T.T My Gatsby T.T
* at first..there are one more present..XD..shhhh..really secret..But he dunno..=P
20/1
00.00am also...
'zeeek zeek zeekkk...'(vibrate sound)
show that my message have deliver by another birthday man^^
Shhhhh.........
_SKIP_
Thanks a lot here kayss..
Dunno weader U know or not..
But,best wishes for u..
U dunwan me to 'shout out' ur name that all..
nevermind..
Dun care u know or not..

But,
Thanks a lot for...
And...Really... I'm the 3rd person at 00.00am wish u..
but another 2 is before 12am too..
but he said me was the 1st since 00.00am also=.=
SAME WITH WHAT YESTERDAY MR KH SA
ID
Haaahaxx..
Luckily...have u..my friend..
only change what I focus much in so
meone trip..
Thanks.. =)


21/1
For make self busy to NOT THINK
anything about...

Than,god save me...

My aunt suddenly called me..
and ask me to join her class..

that sell last time that product that I help them promote..
Bring me to their office..hahacc..
I wan to try be promote more and more..
I can get 'untung' also..
hahaxx..cause very boring.
. I just need to use my mouth to ask..
But,i go this class is for traning..
and tell us what to eat to keep good healthy a
nd body shape..
suitable for me>.< I'm a pigT.T

22/10
__whole day my cousin give me that pc game__ XD
" Farm Frenzzy Pizza Party" hahaxx..
Maybe some people will thin that that was children game..
But, Is cuteXD
non online...cause still that day still IN UPGRADED status..
haaahaxx..the map half I have done..XD
totally boring..and slowly become 'zai nu' alreadyXD


23/10
Be ta han r...
I wan go out already aaaaaaaaaaa..
Than..
I go to school..
Stupid right?
XD nothing to do than go to school..
hahaxx..
no la..actually..

'We all'..have sms and plan today to school..
Miss Ah Yea mostly and them so much..hahaxx..
AND.. After that class...
I love breakfast..
And I wan to eat more
what I wan ON BREAKFAST..

cause won't fat..trust me..
cause I always like that..XD

although I still not slimXD
Dad fetch me..and bla bla said I'm lame..
cause nothing do wanna go schoolXD
Than..hahaxx..
I bring my manXD
no la..just friend them all..
Accompany me enjoy my MC BREAKFAST..
yam yam..2nd time..
the 1st time MC Breakfast
is Pn Ng,Kaunselor bought for us =)
Eat MC Breakfast long time once..make me feel xin fu^^
My set...XD
I LOVE THE COFFEE SMELL AND THE CUP =)















Yen just coffee but me,
Ah Yea and CB have one set each..
yam yam...^^
Our cup.....















Than,
at first said wan to enter school..
but dunno why our leg walk to the seraya basketball fell =)
My favorite.. On the way...
















than play play play...
and take Picture..
today din play basketball cause dunwanXD
I love my friend..
I enjoy the way they give me..
I like all the memory....


































This is my Ah yea =)















Ah Yea accompany 'cucu' play^^
















Yen's leg but blocked by Ah yea..cool =)
















Poor Ah Yea..XD
All this was joke kays..

Not really hit my dear ah yea^^














My big leg^^














Yen~















Jesmay damn stupid kid look>.<
















2 gentleman..^^guess who?













For someone.."I'm still waiting"

Than ONLY..

we enter school..about 10.30am+..XD

But all sweat..
Is very hot okay>.<
Play card...take picture..
chatting that all..





_stay tuned_



Chat with Yen..
and suddenly she told me that..
My name..'Jesmay'..
already reach Tasik school...
Lols...so unbelieveble.. She said..
that day she chattin with her Tasik friend..
Than,(I think mostly like this la)

Frd:Why u so late only re my msn?
Yen:No la..just view my friend's blog..
Frd:Your friend?..who?
Yen:O..my friend..Jesmay lo..

Frd:Ohhh...U know Jesmay???...

Yen: Yea..she sit beside me in class...
Than dunno what...


But..the main point I wan to said is..

Wow...so unbelieveble..
Tasik people also know me?..

Waoo..read my blog too?..

Hahaxx..NOT LC ..

Just feel happy and really unbelieveble
..

In Tasik..
I just know my senior them,my cousin,
and some friend..
How can other know me?..
so Pro...
waaaoooo..
but anyway..I dunno now..
who reading my blog is From Tasik or what..
Just hope to said...
..THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VIEWING MY BLOG..
Is touched...make me happy^^

At least...there are still some people know about me..

Thanks =*)


also take class picture from
my form teacher,Pn Santhi..
And also my lovely teacher =)

We chat a lot...feel happy..^^

And my Pic...>.<
Like 'big potato'




When back..
sit my bus..
chat with uncle.
'long time' din chat
with he already..

So funny...keep laugh and laugh
saw many sesi petang friend =)



TOMORROW HARI KARNIVAL..
I'm GOING^^
Hahaaaxx..I can feel..
tommorow Is a nice day^^
Thanks for...Gor can fetch me tomorrow^^

Stay tuned for tomorrow post... ^^

No comments: