Friday, October 16, 2009

Out shop












With KH,CB and CCS..
Lollss..-,-
Less take Pic..

But..first time..

go SHOPPING with boys =)
Morning.. pai seh..
I always the late one>.<
And thanks for wait me patiently..
Go there.. ..
walk here and there here and there=.=
Only go sg. wang to eat my
breakfast+lunch=?
When go down to the stair case..
Lols... Saw those people..
who said what donate donate..=.=
I 'afraid' of them..
But,I can't run>.<
They already..'marked' me..>.<
I DUN WAN T.T
than the male people..
keep talk to me..
as my age..I got bf or not....
What is this?? Ask all about this..
And said I with he have 'heart-connection'..
Omg..So fan..
Next time I gonna be more scary..
Dun treat this kind people..
Waste my time..Waste my $$!! Ok..
Just the most 'smart' KH.. no need waste $..
and straight go away.. In sg. wang..
I eat at the place..
have full of memory to me..
*remind about someone that happen on last year..
I eat at there..
The toy shop at there..
Is 1yea
r before..
I accidentally saw he..
Than,
we shop sungai wang....
He choose bag for me..
sweet right?..Is paste
d.. and..I smile now..
Just..Now turns other 'someone'..



Ok..let's see some Pic here..



*nehh...KH hand there..so bad..
Keep kacao me..shhoo..shoo =P

Make my hair..=.=


*shhhhhh..=P 2Leng Zai.. my man(marchii)^^

My Green Tea water^^


He said my green tea niceXD



suddenly think wan sing karaoke..
Lols..than plan chageXD book room n I become member..
begin2pm-5pm
So, we go 'ting ting' to play..
Din take picture.. lols.. I poor already..
Last time what game also pro de>.<

Too long din follow my brother to practise play haha..
always the last one in race car with that 3 guy

But,
ahha...my basketball is ok..
hahaxx..gold so much..^^

I'm proud of it..

Boys who want to fight basketball..

Look at here =)


Than, ___sing K -ing___
my sound yuck>.<
Dunno y..
But i like =)

CCS no sing!!>.<
KH sing improve..

but mine..

the most most most yuckssT.T


After 5pm..

shop again
Talk much with CCS..
hahaxx.. Know many thing..
than KH & CB one pair...

buy and buy..see and see....

Than me and CCS..
talk and talk...chat and chat...


One of the shop..

The sale boy..=.=

His style was..wow.....
make me look at he..
but when he near me..
I walk away(scare>.<)
Than,
he come..talk to me..
OMG..=.= He said..
when he first saw me..

He thought I'm a Korean..

zadao..
He said my style was cute and nice..

=.=
He begin talk much to me...

and abit same to morning that male people
that who wan me donate donate>.<
ask me got bf or not.. ask my age..as where I from..
aiyoo..
why today everyone like to ask this to me=.=
I'M SINGLE

I'M 15,MALAYSIAN..
He look at me hair=.= said like my hair..
said my hair was nice..=.=
ask me make this hair style how much..
=.=
same question as last time how people asked me=.=

MY HAIR WAS TOTALLY NATURAL
chat a lot to me..

many eye look at us..though we are couple..

really give those people zadao..
I'm Just A Normal person la..


...Shop Shop Shop...
I unlike my bag suddenly..
=.=
heavy for me..
hope to throw it that time
..
Luckily.. My dear =)
eekkeemm..KH help me take..

Is touched..
and..
thanks here ya..
feel surprice..

u still remember what I told u last time..

Lols..
I really very happy when heard that

U said..
u wanna give me present..
as..I chose what thn u pay^^
I'm lucky ok..
really touched..
Next time ok.. =*/ makss..
sorry for show a cool face to u..
sorry


Than..

'Forever Love..Forever Love...'
(my hp ring tones)
'Ring..ring....'
(CCS's hp vibrate)
'Hello?...When come back??...'
our parent call=.=
WEI..
What time now????
Just 6.00pm..
Omg..I said 7.00pm ok..

CCS and me.. >.<
Our parent always like this..

The other 2 was so good..
No even one call..

How good..

their parent let them shop till late..

how good..


Than,
I and CCS back first..'I dunwan =('
all the way..or should said whole day..
oppsss..>.<
many people look or gossip about me..
what people is that..

go where also everyone look at me..

I chat with CCS also..

hear a gang of..
dunno KL which school girl and boy..

pointed at me..
gossip gossip gossip..
I just heard them said...
'nehh..this girl la......'
dunno wad already=.=

CCS was really a friendly guy..

haha..and I know he edi..haha...
After walk almost my guard house there..

he also walk back to his house..

End up with smile face bubye =)
Finally..back..

2 comments:

Erine Ning said...

●我點到你了●...

May said...

Really o?..
>.<..ok...I'll make it soon o..
Cause is quit hard for chinese question..
heehe..my pc some can't read it>.<