Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Continue yesterday post..

During PMR day..
I decide to update my blog..
my down and bad mood...
Maybe god dun wan me to be sad..
Every time..I type sad post during pmr..
It sure can't let me update completely..

One day before PMR..(5/10 & 6/10)
Member: Mr CB,Ah Yea,Yen,Sherine,Meifun,Intan,Anis,Syakir...and Jesmay =)




Hardwoking......XD




Whose hand??..neh neh nehhhh~~

My pencil case..name Fang B^^

Wow...he higher than me=.=

Intan & Anis^^..n my FangB too~hahaxx..


Yen and me..I looks fat>.<





Hahaxx..this 2 pull ear pose is thinked by meXD





My Leg hurt so much that day>.<




Lols...I so short..haha..I'm ugly..But happy is enough^^


__PMR Exam going on till End__

---------------------------------------------------------



Sweet couple..when come mine?..XD



Hahaaxx..funny my expression..


Mei Fun n Sherine..hahaxx..sherine look mature..XP

Me and Meifun~

Look at my face=.=..like stupid kid>.<


Hahaxx..Like this bag..is mine =P



Look far away~^^

Modal..>.<..


Yen~edited by me^^


They said this my expression cute..Lols..like kid nar>.<


Somethings happen.. Make me..down..
Just skip it.. I TIRED to post out...
Just Let It Be.. I know..the answer..
I know..why u choose to silent..
I know..I must let go for last time..
next time..no more about u..



During PMR.. Snatched many photo too..
About my B..*Gatsby!!
Many many type.. LOVE LOVE..
and also LOVE my daddy mummy bought for me~





Digi cube =)





Do Not laugh...XD
For Hooi..Dun worry..we still have gatsby eye..
Smile^^




My nood look..but it turn all by me =)


Relationship between me n mama bear~


I love this so much..=)..new change..new style..new attitude~
-------------------------------------------------------------------


..SILENT IS GOLDEN..

I think..is saying about me..

I MUST keep silent....
something..dun said is better...
Some people view my blog offend..
And..they will said this said that to me...

I just hope to unlock what my mind wan to said..
why can't give me space?..
every time..use back...

what have I said before from me precious blog till now..

Use what I said...'shoot' back me...
Fine..U know who u are...

My feeling..through someone...

I will less talk about this as I can..
Just Forget about it..

Dun wan be stupid already...

Maybe this moment I said this..

and next moment I change..

But..I'll try my best..

No guys also can live..
more better I think...

This is what I get from my* message..
*dun think too much
This what he told me...
a long long list he sent to me..

all about this...
Maybe I should set mind like this =)

Than,I'll know why am I like this..

When I'm typing this post.....
My friend sent me one word..
"wei,u and he is impossible de.."
I think..he know some thing about it..
Maybe..he choose to not tell me what he know..
For skip from hurting/let me hear something bad...
Thanks here...But..
sometimes..
Human is a complicated mind thinking animal..
I'll keep think about it...if u don't tell me..
But if u do...I'll sad about it...
Thanks my friend..
This..is my life...
As what someone said..
enjoy every part of ur life..
I am enjoying..enjoying taste of growing up faster...
I know..
This really a bubble..
Now..end of pmr...
and..is the time...
for let the bubble 'pop' savely..silently..
I know..there was still other more unlucky from me..
Thanks..
For everything what u gave and what u keep..

2 comments:

Erine Ning said...

好长 ~~~~
PMR考完了哦 ? 幸福耶 ~
ALL THE BEST 呀 !

May said...

Hahaxx..
Cause Is almost the whole week post..
Sure long lo..heehe..
PMR finish^^
hahaxx..happy nar~