Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hari Karnival =)

Awake at 8.10am..
Lols..because of their sms=.='
Started prepare my things..

Bath that all..
bring I wanna bring to Carnival later..


Around 8.50am..
Receive Chun Hoe gor's message =)
Thanks^^
Finally I can go..but still not sure what time..
Cause he gonna fetch me there..
How touched =*)


When reach school..
parking at 7-11..

and..I wait with them at pondak there for a while..

For confirm my friend who in side my school there..
Receive Sweet message..

that sui poh..

tell me many question mark
direction place about where she are..

But..when said my idol place..
than..I know alreadyXD
Sui poh sweet sister..
always use that person name to play meT.T
Dun wan choi she already =P


So, Meet she.. So sui she..
When on call just now..

she said: 'neehh..in ur ah pang places la..'
(on that time ah pang,also known as En Jian..
beside and listen all that
and smile stupidly I think..
sweet sister told me after thatXD)

me said: 'oic..zadao.....'


1st reach there..
Saw En Jian..Yeng..I mean His pants ok..XD
And he smile..
wow..
I wear same with they all chinese society t-shirt..
Ecp that sweet sui poh sister wear purple..blekk..

Receive Yen message/call..
but really hot..and lazy to up aa..

Paiseh aa >.<

Rikiko,Mengli them all..
keep and keep ask me to SUPPORT Chinese society..
by buying things..Lols..XD

Seems like..
many people wanna enter that ghost house..

I hope too...
BUT,
no that one who I want accompany me..

no patient to wait almost 2hour for JUST A GAME..
So,

I din enterT.T

Bad sweet sister act act 'cut place' at there..
blekk..hahahahxx..
I'm good person..
So, I won't follow she do bad thing =)

I went down again..
and also buy thing with Rikiko & Mengli =)

To finish my RM10 coupon..
Sweet babe they are^^
Next time promise ya..
I'll with u guys if u all dun mind.. XD
chat a lot..feel happy^^

Before not really know them...
But actually they all was funny + funny XD
Promise..next time ya...shhhhh =P


Dunno when already..
suddenly meet Yen and her sister..
Together for do nothing..
=.=
Saw many many many school friend them all..

Hi, Guys^^!

Dunno how many time passed..
Than Yen back..
Yan Dong with me do nothing also..

hahahxx..
I keep pull Mengli or Rikiko to finish coupon XD

Rikiko can't leave without french fried..XD
How cute
..but..

eat more also must take care and drink more water r..

Chun Hoe them end up
their
1 hour waiting and enter to play ghost house..
All funny and help teacher
call people support Chinese society..

Everyone was hot and sweat..

But, I suddenly think up wanna take picture..
Than..
Not yet said out..
Rikiko already said out what I wan..
Heart sence =)
Rikiko be my cameragirl..Me too..
Photo here =)



Michael most brave..
the first person who take photo with me =)


My super Idol..EnJian..shine O V with Jesmay
Really unbelieveble that I can take Picture with he..
He said Hope I dun mind..
Lols.I think this is what should I said..
SHINE O V..number 7..En Jian^^

Big artist on tv3..
accidently saw he on tv few month before..
How nice his voice =)

Jesmay & Duwei


Jiang Jiang!!!!..
Birthday Girl today =)
Best wish for she..
She become very beautiful and I like her hair =)




New know friend..=) nice to meet u~


CC with Jesmay
I look short.. And Cc said edit till too white..
make His face like a 'small white face'..
Like a kid..XD
hahahhaxx..
That's was his original face wad..



I like her spec.. =)

Chun Hoe with Jesmay..nice smile =)

Jesmay & Boon..peace^^
What was Chun Hoe looking about?..

Hahaxx..leng lui?XD

Bob rock!!
Where Is Chun Hoe..Danny and Johnathan..=.=


For sure have Photo with Rikiko..
But..just some..wanna see more?..
View my facebook and take a look.. =)


Rikiko & Mun Mun~

Elaine & Rikiko..

Rikiko & Jesmay

MORE PHOTO ON FACEBOOK KAy..
Lazy already>.<

A video here..
when almost end..
and they sing birthday song..
than follow by 'Dancing -Queen'..
I just record 'Dancing -Queen'..
And..Those people..
keep walk here and there..
also my sound=.=
Sorry for anything..
If u guys unlike it =(


The whole Hari Karnival..
Maybe is the 1st time..
So..quiet boring..
But luckily have Rikiko Enjian them =)
Ok..that's all...
SOrry for anything if u guys unlike..
In my heart,
I'm still missing u..
was trying to chat ALL with u..
But,
I'm in scare..
Sorry..
I'll try my best..
I wan to let u know.
.
What in ur mind..
Just let me know..
I'm always waiting at here..

4 comments:

juz.rikiko said...

the pix colour have a bot guai ><
my pimples ><
use the photo that i edit lar xD

圆了你的梦咧>< 【take pix with ur idol】

say thank you ..
fast ><

May said...

thanks you =*(
Bully people de..
so sui this rikiko..
Later I cry de larT.T

juz.rikiko said...

mana ada ><

I threat u so good .
so that u can take pix with ur idol ahh ><

May said...

hahaa..
U bully me de lor..
Laugh people>.<