Friday, December 02, 2011

The smell of you


Woke up again at 8am,
damn damn damn tired man.
feel like wanna stick to me bed one more minute...



Reach klpac the second day at 9am..
that's just only few of us man,
here some pic,













The empty stage.with the air balloon..nice
everyone is preparing..





Felt cold and like vomiting today,
dunno why, maybe because of ate too little breakfast i guess..
Thanks for Mr Lee's jacket and nice smile also the 1st super awesome signature.
Thanks for my lovely teacher Mr Kevin make jokes and the best wishes.
Thanks for the Drama Queen gang lovely relationship warm my heart.
Thanks for Kyrene caring when I suddenly felt vomiting, damn scary.
Thanks to my Xiiao Ting care me and save me in dancing..while i felt vomiting the second time again.
hahahhahah, love ya everyone!






All the best tmrw!
The half year we training for..the every weekend be together..
this is the moment to show it out, try our best!
Trust yourself,
Support u guys all the way!
Mua,but dun forget me after finish the 3 show..ehehhe





wearing the shirt, smell your smell..It's sweet and warm.
Thanks for borrow me your jacket, it smell really good.
Thanks for everything, promise me. =*)

No comments: