Sunday, December 25, 2011

The Last High School Day of my life


The very last day of my High school..End of my SPM Chinese subject, coming of is the another day for return all of our text book, I thinking of burn or throwing all of these text book, It'll be super fun I think.


See what they do bases on what I said >> Throwing the book to second floor hur?



Hahaa, and I wait the boy for dunno 1hour plus i think..goshhh.. UNLIKE waiting for other.
Cause i left my english text book with them, so that can't pass up my book.
After they reached here still need to wait them for 'balut' their book...





while waiting...took the some photo with some friend.















Have a Nice day everyone!!
Bye Bye High School Life.

And, I'll a lil miss those day ONLY.haha
Cause not really like this school.opppsss..

No comments: