Friday, December 30, 2011

The out station from Penang to Malacca *Day2 (part1)*


A great morning at Penang!   Wear on Mua babe girl gang Drama Queen shirt
And have a share on facebook.eheheee..


Having the trip to..Bukit Bendera.



And one of the sad case, i get burn on my hand....after praying..when the time wanted to burn the.......
Thanks for my brother .erghh, and can see my expression was really @#$%^&*



The view over ups there..haha Nice Penang..







See what I get on the Penang Hill,hahahha
Awesomeness!!



My 'yellow' food! haha
Don't think wrongly, I'm not hamsap.xD



Thanks for this Philipines driver, treat us super good!
Nice to meet u, he know well about our country history. =3 



Next round,
极乐寺 at Penang..



















haha, continue with part 2.=)

No comments: