Monday, December 19, 2011

The 2nd and Last international concert in my life ;) 1204

The beautiful ending, with the lot of tears and hug..kiss..


Woke up early but my stomach very very naughty.
Feel like wanna stick in the toilet,oh my...
I still have 2 more show to go.
Please bless me everything will be okay.
坏蛋的肚子、还真快把我搞跨了..



Reach klpac lately,
luckily I had done of make up.
cause i dunno the show start on 12am,
I reach at 10am++


第二场表演..顺利的过了...



Before the last concert,
my heart begin lost and scare.
Thinking of start to read my SPM subject.
3 more subject left..scary..

reading my eco note, and sharing Mexican wave sneak with the other.

 saw my note below?



And, the picture with the guy dancer.
Have fun.thanks =*)
Mr Larry aka Mr Lee.hahaa
Thanks for treating me the best!
Thanks for fetching me..Care about me..Lending the jacket..........
Appreciate a lot lot lot..
wish in future, there are the long long way for us..





My economic teacher aka My partner
Mr Kevin.
Thanks for accompany me, thanks for teaching me..thanks for put ur hope on me.
thanks for treat me eat, thanks for drive me, thanks for being that good with me..
thanks thanks thanks...........there are still a lot..









Hard to concentrate, feel like die-ing and crying..oh no.
And I meet the 'Taiwan Bird'.. and thanks for the senior.
make me cry lol
actually is giving me the big support and teach me what to do.
she told me, she know my feeling..
and the feeling of tears...I can't stop...
Thank you so much!!

 Hahaaa, cover my crying face.lol
They bring me lot of fun!thanks~~


After crying,lol
take care of those little baby to eat.hahaaa.they are cute!!
make me feel warm and sweeet...
cute right the little baby? haha!




Everyone started make up after rest and prepare....
for the....last show...



















 Group last photo ;)



Also,
Mr Larry hair style is from me!
I done it for him for the last show, he keep repeating..
我要karibub的头发..要多多karibub..不要全部扁扁的..
haha, kinda funny.
Proud of that, and he love it lot!
Help me wash my comp, hahhaa
SEE!



Heart beat..become faster and faster..
the time is near...
everyone  rushing.running around....
everyone was excited....everyone was like can't wait for the last show...
But for me,
feel like lost...I'm scare...everyone like hugging and take more n more photo,but not me.
I feel like...hope to get some hug...but really.....
everyone enjoying, smiling face...and jump to the guy dancer..carry them..
That kind of feeling....the very first time i face it..



Can't overcome all those kind of feeling.
Thanks for Mr Lee's hug..very tight and warm...calm me a lot..
别担心、最后一场了..别再想了..一切都会好好的..我相信你..
别这样..要开心去面对..我一直都会支持你的..
*hugging tight and tight*

老师,u see....u make your student cry already larhh...
sound from Larry to Kevin.


来、我支持你...给你拥抱..
我把我所有的力量都给了你..我知道你是行的..别担心..
我相信你可以就是可以的..
别再害怕、没有什么可怕的..
全部力量都给你...都给你...我知道你是可以的..
*Hug me closely and told me a lot near by my ear*


Try to control my tears again..
Yes I can..Yes I can..
I should enjoy everything!
All of them are really support me a lot.
Yes I can!
The last show begin...














































Til the really end.
I was blank.thought everyone go back like the precious 2 show..
but this.is the last show..
everyone really very very hyper high and excited! shout and scream..
hug...hold...all the way..










lot lot lot of piccc...
oh my...I tears super duper serious.......
Thanks thanks thanks to Kevin!
Every time tears...seems like in front of him...haiz
Thanks for the 5 guy who gave me the biggest support!
Big hug and :-* to them...

"Dun worry larhh, we all at Cheras area, want find us out very easy one leh.ahahhaa
Call Larry to fetch u, u two live the most near.
neeehh, 老师 also can.haha"

This word from Robin, really calm me lot.
hahahaa, yes, my sixth sense told me.
I can meet u guy in the future always.yes, always as I wish.
Dunno why, just sixth sense. 



Every word,
deep in my heart.
I love u guys! Love u all!!








No comments: