Monday, December 19, 2011

The 1st international concert in my life ;) 1203


Thanks for mummy fetch me to klpac and do me a awesome hair style,
hahaa, maybe not really can see from this photo.
This post will have more photo than word..hhhhmmmm


Let see,
the very love one and the prettiest senior dancer
Sze Shuen 
the one who face sweet and treat everyone good.
great attitude and awesome dancer!


Oh yeahh! And a big thank you to this lovely friend.
she help me make up and style my hair up..
help me touch up or discuss about what colour to make up for smokey eye man!
Big love to her!!


hhhhhmmmm...
"我的老师今天最帅!"


The only word and make my partner become laughing and did some step wrongly.
hahahha. how cute are my partner..


haha, grap my lovely partner from the other. 

Hahaaa, saw me? 

Seee...we really alking and laughing around,hahaha


This is the very 1st show,
It bring me the meaning of...
all of this is going to end up 24hour more..
all those memory...tears..hurt..sad..happy..and laughing moment..



Please tell me,
all of this will be freeze. I love them!

No comments: