Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Kill My Menstruation Cell please~~!!



Omg! I hope my face can have this kind of "smile" now..
even that are better than how was shown on my stupid face now,
my face was no other colour beside that white colour = (
I think mostly girl are really very suffer for their 'monthly friend'..
We learned I think since form3 about girl menstruation cell,
ergh....i really unlike super duper duper!!
UNLIKE UNLIKE,
if there are a unlike button,
I think I will click it till bim  bom biang!




It was really painful and suffering...
It kill me deeply..
I can't even sleep or rest or sit or do homework whatever 
when my pain started after my recess time.
Keep and keep sweating..keep and keep pressing my chubby stomach.




At 1st I really lot of thing in my mind to share it,
but this pain kill me even my memory..lol.
still need tuition later,
I think i need to take a rest.
Take care everyone =)




收到的关心、问候与祝福..
是在凉凉的今天带给我最大的温馨与温暖~
那一刻收到那份关心,
心里是多么的慰安..感触..
再多的话,将它放在心里寄出去.
谢谢你! 



No comments: