Sunday, May 30, 2010

Company seminars


muahaha..
seems surprise and strange
if my post have those word right?
hehee..
Is normal guys~


I really have my company seminars today..
So, I'm missing for the whole day..LOL
only B can find me..xD
no la,joke~


Just,
some seminars about our health..
everything..
And,
I think maybe
I'll open a online selling product web SOON..
hehee~
I had learn many many thing about my product..
hmm..
If next time saw me in promoting something,
dun be shock..
cause..
I already learn all about health,marketing and cosmetology..
Trying to having my own future..
hhmm,or maybe my business?..
Who know in the future! =P
未来的事嘛~
谁懂..
我现在正努力的学习着..
嘻嘻~
如果丫,
有一天你们突然在行销/保健界看到我..
别吓到哦~
因为我去年就开始慢慢学习了^^,
可不想公开..
shh =P




For now,
the most important is..
Helping my mommy (B's mum)
for..hhmm =X

Our secret.


Just,
Best wishes for me kay?
twingghee~
I'll thanks for everything =P
and,
Gos Bless me
tomorrow add math..
my dead line>,<
still blogging now,
and I'm going to bed soon..
hhmm,
just..all the best to mysellf..
muahaha!
my add math
Oh-MYYyy~



祝我好运了~
=P






我♥宝贝
我希望我真的做到~

No comments: