Sunday, May 16, 2010

Just act blind that I have skip my precious post.. =P


Sigh..!!
hehee...
Just let it be..
sometimes..
Human life was always like this..

Now,
I was facing the almost same prob with my honey,
Not love la..LOL=.='
Is friendship..


Tehee..
Nothing we can said right?
Just,
style up our life..
Time will tell everyone the truth..
oppss..


I want I want,
A cheer and peaceful..
A Full of LOVE and my FAMILY..
A smiley face and a stupid laugh..XD

I'm having now too^^,
Mama,
I love u much!!!

hehee...
sometimes..something no need to let other know♥

The trust through u..
I had said since the begin,
I choose to be with u♥
From the moment on,
My life must prepare for common on who u are..
Because,
A pair of couple..
Is not easy to be together..
It sure have some problem in it..
Unless,
U are not love the guy who u been with them...
So,
I choose to be♥
Can't shout/ said anything hurt each other easily..
Must learn to control yourself..
Can't have the attitude as last time..
because..
now,
U are not alone =P
I mean myself kaysss..





Hulallaaa..~
My english was broken yea I know.
hehee...
Just wanna said many thingLOL..
so,
my this writing was abit not match to my post tittle..
LOL
but nvm...
This is my world..my place!!
ROCK LIFE UP!!
E & J
ily

No comments: