Sunday, February 21, 2010

my 2nd badge of bday celebration^^

chuuuu my drinks..XD





acting cute..XD


hug hug =3=






this is between me n my babe kee =DD


next~
Yen Yen^^

yen pic less ya..
and some was..hard to see in my pc>.<
nxt time put sure want stick yen yen ediXD



CHiangchiang^^
my Baby!!!..
Ashley~








Today at 1st..
the trip n ppl was abit blurXD
cause not same gang and some of them dunno each other..
but luckily their time was 'ngam ngam'~
1st go eat with Babe Kee n Yen Yen with my shapo..
lotss of pic...>.<..
Facebook hot-ingXD
So I just upload some~
After that,
my baby hear that we at ts..
wanna join us too..
and for shop shop shop!!
also my bday celebration =']





1st time..
got a cake..and everyone sing for me =]
Love u all^^
chocolate cake..my favorite~
Lots of pic..
^^

No comments: