Tuesday, February 02, 2010

9次了...9次了..9次了...难过..


Had anyone..
meet a person EVERYDAY
at least twice time?..

I have..
and..
9 time in just 6hour..
U believe or not?..





Haix..
every way..every place..
A turn he in front of me..

Try to away from he..
He suddenly walk through my side..









Recess time..
pass through..
He at left..
I'm opposite of he...

Not drama but real life..








every time my shapo saw this too..
and..
she know what to do..
Thanks~
but,
still think that wanna look at he..
shapo said..
'everytime he pass through u,
he keep look at u...'
what the meaning actually?






你就在我身边过,
却,
感觉那么遥远....
why don't u just
let people have a clear mind thinking of it..





P saw u,
recess saw u,
at block saw u,
at office saw u,
at cls saw u,
at book shop saw u,
in front of class saw u,
through 1st floor saw u,
in her cls saw u..






sad,
2010 1st time..T
hamyu add oil together ya..
dun like this..
we're really hou ji mui..
anything also almost same..







At bus,
talk with Kai Jie,
she...told me about THEM..
give me hope again...
why..
why why..
why why why..
Just keep silent don't let me hear anything can't?..
I still have hope..
But,
Is not possible i think..








*people who unlike me..
muahhaa..
Just said or think what u want
I won't try to make u like me..
that was NOT my attitude..
I live for myself!!..
Just laugh or do what u want..
this is mua blog..mua world..
anyone unlike..FUCKOFF
and if u think to laugh on me....
Just do it..
But,
I know..
there are more big trouble that are waiting for u =]
What people call BALASAN..
dun tell me u dun understand this word..
ecp u're bitch..
i'm 10x..thn u're 10000xx..
Think before u action..
I dun mention to make u angry..
everyone have their own life..
But,
ur life is keep spamming people..
well..
see how much the blog in this world u can spam..
Do a list too...XD

No comments: