Monday, February 01, 2010

[18天了] 快到了快到了!! (≧Д≦)

Maybe because of 'M P...'
so,
today..
mood is dunno how to said..
Like emo..but suddenly like laugh till hell..







Know something..
that I already prepare to know..
Is just not really have a big effect to me..
Maybe just the begin..






Mr Hong Hong.
hahaacc..
always the one who make me laugh..
Same word to said..
He is CUTE!!..
that's why he action or what also..
funny for me..







他没有你想象中那么好
this is what they told me..
LOL..
I know la guy..
not all attention on just one person kay~
Study my lovely ekonomi n other what I love
was an enjoy for me =]







Brain white now..
teheee,,
cause of don't know what to post..
Just think that wanna update mua blog
FOR MYSELF WHATIWANT!!!!








Anyway,
Rmb..
18day to go and begin count from now!
Ohhhh Yeah..
Sweet Bby!
I'm going to sweet sixteen..

No comments: