Monday, February 22, 2010

1st day after CNY back to sch =D ♥♥U



Hey hey.. today is my 2nd bday too..
reason?..

secret =X

saw my picture..
can any people guess out what am I going to
post out today?..
Heheeee..






LOL,
less smile when taking pic..
maybe I dunno how to smile when facing camera..


okay okay,
straight in to the topic..





someone promise me something..
can done it today..
so cute♥



receive pig k(secret name) msg..
'嗯,等下我到了可以跟我一起进吗~

要给东西你嘛~嘻嘻...'

shy boy he are =]
early in the morning..
first message is HE♥ and...hahaa
chat lots..=X





Stupid cute pig he are..
I'm behind him but
he keep looking out
there for finding me..
and suddenly turn back and said that..
'eh...why u behind me..'
=.='
pass what he 'promise' to me..
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

MEE!!!
He said..
1st time he make himself and for a girl~
It was still hot and worm..
and holed in my hand =]
egg n chop-stick everything he prepare good
inside the cute plastic bag~

he know me much




His frd,maybe 1st time..
see us suddenly talk..
cause our begin..was......=X
his frd drop himself book n bottle to the floor..
XD




I enter school with
a noob look and keep smiling face..
Some of my frd,
know about this..
keep ask and take the plastic bag that given by he..
grab-ing my plastic bag that given by me =(
heheee..
everyone was wanted to know what he prepare for me..
as 爱心便当~

whole lesson..
keep smile and very focus in study..

every note done man!..
XD
cause he was hardworking too..
Must add oil also^^,

for my own good also not bad =]
He,
keep pass through 4th floor..
and sometime i look out or my shapo will call me..
wei.
ur laogong.. =]
haha..keep saw his smile =D






Recess,
time for photo shooting and
taste
the feel of 1st time cook n some sweetness =X
Not really wanna finish it..
if can wanna frame upXD
I'm too crazy~

keep lend ppl hp who shoot nice,
and so shy>.<..
saw him again..
both>.<....looking each other.
take photo n many people ask
n looking me as some dunno to explain expression>.<
some really think me crazy cause of..
the MEE cooked by myself.
what for keep snap=.='
But they don't know..
HE♥ done it~







and something funny=.='
1st time i hold my pair or chop-stick..
and my hand was keep shaking
my baby ashley,shapo sherin them all keep ask..
'why are ur hand so shaking?..'
that time only i notice it>.<
no feeling..cause..
that type of touched..
hard to imagine out ~







1st bite,
nothing i taste out..
but keep wanna smile edi..

maybe he put some smile medicine insideXD

and 2nd.....3rd bite......
actually is quiet ok =]
not like people who cook in 1st time..
can imagine 5am he wake up
for prepare
my this small MEE + egg~
normally 6.30am only he wake up..
touched when know that he wake up 5am(early thn me)








after eat..
i late about 10/20 minute back class..
saw he with his frd like..
waiting at the stairs..
I just stand at there>.<
shy edi dunno how to walk..
His frd 'yam xiu' to he..
and..
he go up..
His frd all follow my back..
dunno what reason..
=>







'Basketball team member out~'
By Mr Aaron when in my class..
chat and know about my lovely basketball..
hehee..why they din call me join?..
hehee..nvm..is okay...
HE
also in class=.='
what also think about he..
My idol by myside..
unbelieveable..
so close..so touched =P






'chinese class student come out a while please'
this time till Pn Wong~
She tell us that our chinese class was
at tomorrow (Tue) cls..
oh my..
how can i make it=.='
keep talk a lot n lot......
suddenly the Louis Kong come..
to give back my presentXD
in morning...
I past it to he cause scare sportcheck>.<
mine HE
disappear fast~
now he give back me..
follow by HE
(bingbongbingbongbinbong~~~)
acting stand around me and
try to knw why am i at out~
Talk with he about chinese class...
I wanna change Friday,
but...=(
he knw what i wanna said..
Louis Kong them and he..
tell me that we can eat lunch together..
How happy am I ^^!!
He really know what am I thinking
and what I need =]



Our story.
was keep happen .happen and happening..
Not clearly status..
but,
Something special make this happen =]
你,是我最大的幸福


mostly..I'll 1st 1st very 1st..
update my facebook status about us..
or anything happen..
Long time din bloggind..
many thing~
hard to suddenly said all..
Even I do,
people who read my blog..
won't understand what am i talking about ~







JUST LET EVERYTHING GOING ON
NATURAL,
Let It Be~

♥ (♠◕‿◕♠)~

No comments: