Monday, August 31, 2009

*__Promise__*






Thanks..
Seong Hooi..
Done his promise for me..

found me a really beautiful rainbow...

As the before post~


*Hooi,many people said is nice..truly..I Love it so much...
I think now....I know what the meaning of rainbow...
Maybe is just let it be...and....LOVE my LOVELY friend...
Love all of u...I won't selfish just gave my love to someone...
But...is ALL of my friend....U're in my list too...can't run=)
~JESMAY LOVE HER FRIEND AND SUPPORTER~

Some Pic...Hooi edited for me too...
Thanks...Is touched...that's why...
FOr sure..he is in my list~
He told me...one of the picture..
Jusr ONE picture...use 2hour to make it...
7 editer...OMg....Hooi..
Really thanks...U totally make me feel touched...
2hour to face a picture...make me smile...
Thanks~
I love those ALL..
really...I like his edit picture style~







Thanks.. Chun Hoe gor also.. Today..he make a promise..
After my pmr..
Bring me go yam cha..
He promise~
I trust he...
Feel happy and touched..=*)
Thanks...

Yen too..
I love she...
She accompany for the whole down time

I have been walked...I hurt I tears...
She....always by my side... the one..who help me....
accompany...
We need each other...
Since too long...
after my best friend (he) 's ex love...
No more...
Female friend this word..
In my dictionary..make me scare..

But..she doesn't... She changed my mind again..
I hope...This time..
She really can do it..

Dun make me disappointed for
'female friend' this word in my dictionary...

Thanks..for my love friend..

I JUST LOVE U,MY FRIEND


still many many friend...
at my back..support me..push me go front..
when I'm fall.. they helped and keep and keep support me..
I can't always list one by one... still have many..too many...
I must know it...dun make them down..
their one action...including many many meaning...

Just me and they know in heart...

Our secret....


From this second...

Begin..NEW..

I use my love...

to my EVERY LOVELY
FRIEND and SUPPORTER

and my sweet family.............

Also my love love idol...
..Khalil Fong..JJ Lim..Lee Hom..

Always support who I want..


Life is still many thing to life...

Fall down many times....

But they keep supporting me....
So...I also must as them...

Keep stand up.....

No more HE still have the new one...

If don't have... I still have myB (w380i handphone)..
It brings many promise...meaning and memory to me...
I dun even hope to change handphone..
If I do..I still Love myB handphone....

I know..many thing...

Can't one way post out...
TOO MANY...truly too many....

I must ONE BY ONE let them all know..

I'm ok....everyone call me cheer....
I must do it..
Life is not just what I think before...


At 1st..
I don't even wan to go school..
But..now...

I feel like...
I can't leave without them...
If one day I din go...
Sure they will worry about me..
Or maybe..they need me too...
Feel of scary still have...
But... Have u all...

I think...how bad also....

have them or Yen...
I'm scare to face he..is true...

But...doesn't that...

I need to skip school until the end year?..

Sure not....so...

Think other way...

I have prepared..
Even how tomorrow gonna be..

Or..he gonna leave me alone...

I still must cheer..
MUST....
__-__PRAY FOR JESMAY PLEASE__-__

thanks =*/

2 comments:

Scott·Ong said...

As Long As You Happy..
-^^-


Hooi

May said...

yes..
I really happy =)