Saturday, August 22, 2009

New 'Niu' Life~


Ms Jesmay >> Ms JK Mua!!
Muahahaa..
Finally..done my new blog~
Is use mua over24hour to make it =.=
The precious blog...

Hmm....Dun talk about that...

And..maybe i will make it as private soo
n..
1st time type in Mua new bloggii..
Just hope I can cheer and be more happy..

Smile =)


Let me said the last thing about my 'end' here..
Hmmm..I'm wake!!..
I know both are not same world..

And.....I accept it...
Huhh..at first.. really suffer...But..than..
Some energy make me up~
So..new begin here...

Wish and Pray for me PLEASE>.<


I still can't type chinese..
How bad =(
Need my dear friend and lovely supporter's help o..

New 'Niu' Life..
With a New 'Niu' style..*maybe almost same for u guys>.<
and following by a New 'Niu' Picture nar...
Take a look...
Huhh..a new blog...
Dunno weader my visitor will lost or less or not>.<

(Hehe..with my last time bday present and a nob but natural face~)



(The tweety like=.=''..hehexx.like like~)



(Like like~~)



(Nob Nod until~~~~=.=')



(In this picture r..really feel like..I LOVE MYSELF~)



(My hair..=.=')




(Liki Liki Liki...muakakaka..)



(Dunno why like to whole my face=.=''..normal action bah~)




(Looks mature in here..dunno why-,-)




(Non-MAKE UP kayss~..I don't likw make up..so I won't do it..)




(This cute mama bear accompany everyday i sleep)



(Love Love..I LOVE PURPLE!!!!)


*Non-Make up!..I Like Natural...1st time at this new blog..
One word to said to my reader...
~WELCOME TO MY NEW 'Niu' BLOG~

No comments: