Thursday, August 27, 2009

Photo shoot (Part I)


~Love Like Love~

First time, the first one I need to do..
Is..THANKS to my dear cousin brother,Ah B..
Thanks a lot.. Wake so early...
For my photo shoot..

H
e know i love it so much...so..
In the holiday..he take out his time and let me happy..
Thanks =*/

7.38am
-Mum awake me..
Between the time..
I keep prepare prepare and prepare.. feel abit scare or worry also..
wish to call someone who can calm me down..
Finally give Yen a call..cause
no one else by my side anymore..
8.30am
Ah B gor give me a miscall as he have reached..
8.55am
LRT to Ampang and go by Bus Metro
All the way..keep chit chat and asking blablabla with Ah B=.='

Reach there around 9.30am++ I think
Begin...that time..
Less people..cause still early..
But..a photo shoot is not easy..
The true sure hard and many things h
appen as me..
Big re
d ant so many...T.T
The Sun still 'OK'.....Luckily i have prepare early..


~Begin~
*the photo take me more than 3hour time>.<
Let share it some of it..I like so much.. thanks Ah B..

[I like the sunlight~]



[I just like a children=.='.but my cousin wan my NATURAL one^^]



[Enjoying the morning sun ^^ ]



[Thinking my price~..=.=' cause I'm sitting on a 'horse']



[A 'children'...]



[Natural pose..]



[I like my smile..I wan smile always~]



[..I can't play this game anymore..]


[I like NATURAL...^^]



[This flower was special..Like chery..Lols.so I look on it]



[I love my hair..Totally NATURAL..]



[White horse..PLEASE PLEASE bring my....]





[secret]




[OMG!!!!!!!!!!..I most LOVE this..I teach Ah B gor capture wan^^]



[I LIKE Malaysia..Malaysia BOLEH..^^..semangat patriotik wad =P]



[Water is important..We need it..must care water^^]



[This one..LMAO..I'm taking a super BIG BAG..than>.<] *Change place~
[*Not sweat r..is the grass was wet>.<]


After that.. heeehee..Ah B bring me..
enter the Book
Fair Hall^^..
Really thanks r..first time also..
I hope go with some friend or who I know..
B
ut no one said that wan me follow too..
Thanks gor..He bring me enter..and told me lot about it^^
Book Fair was big~~*1st time..so I duno>.<
Hehee..But all gonna check body temparature..

The guard at there seems me as not a Malaysian=.=''
Keep look at me ..and take t
emparature..scary
>.<
Sure I bring my Detto hasd wash there..
Daddy said I must~so I bring.. =)



Than after walk all..
Lols..I swear this weeken
d sure pull daddy go..
Yes..is 'PULL DADDY GO'..XD

I wan many many book...heheee...bad r
me>.<
Than eat 'b
reakfast' at 12.00am+
=.='..Sure I order Chocolate^^
Than gor order a
sandwich..
=.=zZ they sandwich expensive than my cake..


Eating..than..heheeee..
Begin~







Than...
Go KLCC for a walk^^
Long time din go already...
Go Kinokuniya..eheheeee...
Saw Harry book!!..^^
Than buy things..
such as book..pencil case..blalbalba~

Go for Petro Science at there..
I mean outside there..
play some science things..hehee...
My Dear Ah B gor really IQ high..OMG
Other can't do it..He just try few times..than..done>.< >
How to use the two things..make a triangle as the red
one?
*Think only see the down there~



Answer>>



Really zadao..>.<..I also can't do it.. Few more..all he done it=.=zZ..
Just upload one here..
If not all my reader know the answer already...

Nothing fun.hehee..


Enter Kinokuniya again..
heheeee...
Than..Shhhh..

[Love this one too^^]

[LOVE this too..jehehehe..]

[Love too..]

[Muahahahah..Is my idea =P..saw this book so...XD]


*stay tuned..too much..will continue on next post~
But..I really..really.happy about it..
And this is just for sharing guys...
I HAVE MY OWN STYLE & ATTITUDE..
dun copy me...sorry if u unlike what i said~

2 comments:

▓║iN_mY~LiF3║▓ said...

wah wah wah
jeolous loar
xD
I prefer u at the...
Duno whr...
All grass thr... Not playground..
The pic nice

May said...

Thanks =*/
I love yesterday photo shoot so much r^^