Thursday, August 27, 2009

(Part II) Refer the before post as Part I..




Continue..
Hmm..Still in the Kinokuniya..


Like my leg at here without reason..Lols..

Tataaaaaaa....The place have been walked by me..XD
Next time when u at there...think about me too =P




I love this picture..Got feel~

When I'm walking down..natural o..Like like^^


Natural..like like too^^..
and did someone see the word there??
Let me show it =P


See it??..
Kinokuniya^^





I saw this...cute..
and 'he' is my idol when I'm just a baby..
Mummy told me before..
without 'he'.I will keep crying..
heeehe..
Taahhaaataa......

Is he^^..Mickey Mouse =P


Than we go eat 'lunch'..at 3.10pm..
..Eat rice and water cost...RM10.40...>.<

I like My Bao Bei =)


Huhh...
Is done>.<
Some din upload also..heheee..
maybe next time post..
I feel wanna upload than upload..XD

Really thanks to my dear Ah B gor..
But he don't wan to take picture..
He was shy...never mind..
Maybe next year CNY 'pull' he to take picture..
heheee..'pull' again..bad r me>.<

We back by the same how we go to KLCC
Tired..but happy^^
Hope I won't 'black'..XD
Thanks gor care about me..and also help me much..
teach me much...and make me enjoy and relax myself...

Good day I have yesterday^^
same word again
>>I HAVE MY OWN ATTITUDE ...

No comments: