Tuesday, August 25, 2009

тιяє∂

Feel like that..
How bad =(
Though have a new change..
But after change into new blog..
Dunno why..
Less 'feeling' to update blog..
If for last time..
sure..everyday..
yea..'everyday'..
I will think that what to share..
what to post..what to update..
Maybe was hope to show someone~

But now..
no more about someone..
Mua new life planning..
MUST without he...
Something..heard from me and someone's friend..
Heard that..someone..actually..
Dunno what happening..how hurt...
My fault again??..Dunno..

I already suffer for 4month..
For me..such a super LOSER..
I don't wan anymore...
Seriously..good for me and someone too..

I know..someone unlike me to 'tie up' someone...
although I'm not..but the true meaning...no one will know..
I know..someone like to fly and fly all the way...
but I'm just the one who care and dun let someone fall down..
But,no one will know why am i doing like that..
I know..someone will think that...my fault...
I disappear by own without a clearly truly reason..
I know..someone won't see my post here..
although I'm posting for someone...
Cause I make myself disappear suddenly without someone notice..

*Sorry that..
I'm miss he again..
Can't agnore..I Love he..
But i know is dream..should wake up..
I post about he again..
I promise myself..
But..i failed again..
please..support me..
help me...stand up....happily =(



*Yesterday post..Sorry for late update..cause my internet connection...>.<

No comments: