Sunday, September 23, 2012

Who is the angel in your heart..?



"your dreams are about to come true as you're so passionate about what you want - you can expect a surprise in the near future.''

Hey people, I'm having a totally awesome September ever!
Don't agree huh??
Take a look.


Outing with Boon Boon 16 Sept 2012 , Pav & KLCC




Get my vip ticket at tv station and meet Yang Yang for a short shop. 1 Utama



and also..... Golden Awards 2012 !! Once again special thank for onefm
Meet my genting trip friend and my awesome leader, LUCAS !!
okay, artist are pretty and handsome which keep on and on pass by in front of me.
hahaaa, but just...watch but din take any photo... nevermind larh, as long as it is a great memory ;)





Click it for View more =)


最近的心情,真的很大波折..
了解我的人知道、不了解者继续不了解吧
只是真的真的..
是自己吧,过不了的是自己的那关
究竟什么问题? 说不出、却不表示不存在
生活就是这样吗?
真的很多事情都这样. 总是不顺利..
是哪里出了问题吗?
好乱、好烦
头好疼..晕晕的.. 真的很辛苦
连第二个sem的第一堂课都无法出席..
怎么了..怎么了..怎么了...


谁说你心中的天使?
傻瓜、你究竟在干什么?

No comments: