Thursday, March 29, 2012

Yeah, I'm still in Missing Mode

Yeaa..I still could not "tidy up" my missing mode through everything had happen over Miri.
This week is about the 3rd weeks after I came back from PLKN.

what can I do? I just miss u so much!!

I wanna go back, and I wish the time could be longer for me.
Every day dream about different things that make me feel myself still in the camp.

Every morning open my eye, and I told myself ,"It's over, I'm at KL now."

Even 2.00am something, I suddenly awake because of dreaming in plkn, and I chat happily in the dream..
Once awake everything gone, and I text my best friend over Miri/Limbang.
They even reply me,

"We are always in your heart, by your side.Don't worry, sleep tight sweet dream."




Huhhh, everything changed.I appreciate every moment in the camp.
But...still feel not enough for me. I din done perfectly for everyone of them..
Still not yet "tidy up" my mind..my everything..that's why I can't accept something over here.
I can't accept the change.....everything...
This is one of the reason that, Why am I still din update my 3 month diary over there.
I wanna share it to everyone! I wanna tell the whole world that I miss them so muchh!!
And I wanna prove that, Ocean is not the matter of blocking me ..our friendship...our feeling..




Tell me,
what can I do..
To keep this as a best memory,
But not forgetting everyone of u.

No comments: