Monday, March 26, 2012

The Important Decision in My Life

After get our SPM result...
what waiting for those graduate student..
Is...A new change and important decision of each of us everyone..our life..
生活上又是另一场新的考验诞生,
对于已毕业且拿成绩的SPM生..
一个,很重要的过程

Okay, Back to the SPM result day.







Meet some of my best buddy and friend. =)

 My Ex-School Art. LOL








Don't ask about my results, It just..OKOK ^.^


After taken result, my very 1st outing since I came back from Miri.
Gossshh, I feel like still wanna stay at Miri.
They suggest go and karaoke.





人生有着很很不一样的变化,
我们都不知道下一秒究竟会发生什么事情..
然而我们却要为未来做好最好的准备来应付..
Life keep changing , 
We won't know what will happen on the next..
But we need to 24 hour prepare.


这几天..
头好痛..心好乱..我该怎么办..
要下定论了,问题是我自己都不知道自己究竟要的是什么..
很迷失..
I felt lost,
Headache..moody....I don't know what to do.
My parent need my final decision...But..I...
I don't know what I actually looking for...
What can I do..?
Feel lost..

No comments: