Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Today I miss u so so soo much


IMY :)   
Remember what had I told you before?
Please hold on tight, please...don't ever forget our promises.
Even, our distance is separate by ocean.



Tong Hua - Our Song.
Here's the story begin..
"Did u know how to sing this song? can u teach me in chinese version?"
Cute he, he was a Non-Chinese. but he interest in learning.
1st know him, I already sang for him.lol
Quiet funny right?
But he too, I like his voice..


Cinta Arjuna - The another song he sang
He have such a great voice,
nice to listen, nice to sing.
This "Cinta Arjuna" is actually tong hua's malay version.
But don't know why, 
1st listen to he sang..
That was amazing!
I din even have those kind of feeling before through a Non-Chinese.
What is this actually? I can't stop asking myself in my heart.












10 days, after we back to our own place.
Text you, call you and wish you a special day.
Facebook request, I'm the 3rd person who added you.
But until now, keep on saw the number of your friend incresing..
But why u din approve me...I don't understand at all. WHY..





I don't even know who or how to express my feeling.
I'm down, I'm stressful, I'm ....just like a stupid.
A stupid who keep on refresh ur facebook account,
A stupid who keep on waiting for your text,
A stupid who always like everything about you,
A stupid who even looking on ur pic, she will smile.....
What to said?


Still the same, 
God blesss us, If we are belongs to each other.
I wish

No comments: