Wednesday, April 04, 2012

If someone truly loves you, distance is not a problem. It's just the power of making love grao each day ♥

Love this picture so sooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooo muchh!
Love is no matter how long is the distance, how far between us..
But, we still can feel the sweetness and warm between each other.
It's even better than stick together everyday, but....they lost their heart..
Even we're far far away, but one things that distance told us..
Our heart are tightly stick between each other.

I can feel your heart beat, dear 


 Miss You~



It's already 18day after came back from PLKN .Don't know why..still feel like..
My mind and my heart still stick over there? or with somebody else over there....?
Hhhhmmm....





Kumpulan 2 is getting closer,
I saw the precious me.feel scare and worry.
But for me, even I go and have a check..
The answer is,

Sistem Semakan Penempatan Pelatih PLKN
Maaf! 940218045376 tidak terdapat dalamSenarai Penempatan Pelatih PLKN Kumpulan 2 Siri 9/2012. 

Why why why...I wanna go!! >.<~
People sure think that I'm crazy!! oh yeahh...that's the best place ever..
I think 300++ / 400++ pelatih plkn wanna go back to our camp with all of us too!



















well, these photo are just lil lil part of us..
Great right? saw it?
U'll never know if u din go and feel it..
It just, too awesome!!
Everything great! Orang Sarawak the best!! opsss :P



Hhhmmmmm,
I think that's all for today.
Muahahhaa!!
If not I gonna super duper huge miss Miri My camp again.
;/
By the way...
I wanna go back to KEM PLKN SG RAIT , MIRI!!
I love u guys! miss u all!!
Just trust it!!
400++ pelatih tentu akan bertemu lagi!!
hehehehe

No comments: