Thursday, November 12, 2009

JC Birthday Celebration


Happy Birthday..
Ur present still at my home=.=
Yesterday bring go and back forget to give u..
Let see yesterday out for celebrate JC Birthday..
Cool number again=.='


Cool design again=.=''

Cool Jay's song..my favorite..




Me me me..
Jesmay Jesmay Jesmay =P


Keep snatch snatch at greenbox toiletXD
And pull Qi also=.=
Be ta han myself lor=.=''


In boiling station...
taking shoesXD


The boy...
Big Gor..XD Joshua

Great brother..Jun Keong
Birthday boy _ Mr Wilson @ CB
Best Frd Ever _Kahoo
Bad Guy..XD Zhao Jian
Huh..
Time go faster without let us know=.=
Next time I want play boiling..(hope have next time>.<)
This post I wanna post on that day..
But stupid PC..errghh..
So..Less word more pic =)
Happy 1112 Birthday dude^^

No comments: