Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I swear..why..

Useless JESMAY
I hate myself..
Again...
Why..everytime..



Gor's call..
sure make me.....
I hate myself..



Super useless..

when I think I'm ok..
And gor asked me..

I just story to he..



At first..
I really Ok..
But,
Suddenly...



Gor,
Why everytime..
I sure......T.. in front of u..
In your call..



I'm useless right?..
Sorry..
Make U worry about me..



U want me stop..
But want me continue..
T out ALL..
after that begin..



I am trying..
really..

If not ur call..
I won't tears......



More than 10+ time T..
No energy to count..



In this post..
I just want to said sorry to gor..

I useless..
T in your call again..

Make u worry..
Sorry



I try my best ok?..
I want to walk up this pain..

I know I can..
Yes, I can..

Red,
sorry really a complicated thing..
Hard to explain..
Just let it go on silently.....
cause..
I din get a clear answer too..
U look intrest about it..
But is nothing in it..
Just a stupid girl doing stupid action..
Thanks for notice that..
If can..
leave ur true name..
Dun use my blog address..
Thanks & sorry
if I said anything wrong..







U know that I'm saying about U
Yea..let u saw my useless again..
I'll try my best..
This is what i hope too..
If really can't..
Hate me =)
Or..STOP viewing my blog..
If can't..
Or should I change blog add?..
At least...
Everyone ok...
sorry for said that..
Just asking..
I know there was no answer too =)









Not much can I said..
I dunwan show everyone
my pain..my hurt..


Rmb,
I'm an evil..
A evil face but angel heart...
I hope EVERYONE
beside me happy than me..
No one can sad..
ecp me..



Why evil call evil..
Because they
have a problem before too..
Until one day..
They change to evil..



Me too..
But,
I want to help people..
Make people smile or happy^^
Don't care my things..
Evil have a most beautiful back hurt =)



I'll help people..
I'll teach people..
But,
Don't stop me from my emotion..






2 comments:

✖y.断翼天使^^ ✖ said...

原谅我....!!!my favourite song...!!!天生我才必有用...!!!别再看低自己了....要让周围的人开心...自己得先开心...如果你不开心..又怎能感染其他的人呢...?

May said...

Thanks =*/
I love the song too~