Sunday, January 01, 2012

Time not allow me to do that

I'll bring my smiling face to Sarawak,Miri. Face everything & Be brave and always think positively all the time.
Because, I'm not only just the one who lonely and alone. I'm the one who I am, the one who always get u guys support and everyone caring. That's the thing make me really touched and proud of who am I.
我会带着这样的笑容飞到东马去,正面、乐观、勇敢去面对一切.
因为我不是孤单一人的..而是那个你们一直以来那么疼爱、支持的我..所以不能放弃






Time not allow me to blog detail all about what happening between Dec 15 2011 until Jan 1 2012.
I'm really sorry about that, but what u guys bring / gave to me, is really deeply in my heart.
Won't forget forever.
虽然来不及详细的一篇篇部落格描述心里的感受以及感激,
但一切不可能被遗忘.


Like the HOWE's family member lovely gathering,make me touched and love. 
Dec 15 - Dec 17



The Petsave gang early christmas celebration.
Dec 19


The outing with the 2year din even meet senior.
They make me laugh like I din even laugh as happy or as crazy before.
Dec 21







Dec 25
It's Christmas day!!
But I din have any date, bake cookie at home.
For my lovely Darling Kyrene and also myself for the national service.





the drawing from my second brother, Ajit.



Dec 26
The Kyrene's Christmas open house party.
Love my only BFF darling..

Kyrene Herrera



She is the one who make me first time feel like understand what the meaning of
LOVE between both of us.
Still remember the day that she show me about what she wrote about me in her bloggie.
That time really feel like crying seriously!
She make me feel like that...
I'll be super duper miss her !! I'm sure of that.
Hey darling, U CAN'T forget your ms perasan kay!!
must contact me every weekend,haha
Don't go and love the other beside me,haha
Muaccckk!
Remember what u promise me, 
teach me ballet when I back and go for different place to have other dancing lesson.
I love u darling!!






Dec 27
My Undang Test Day with Mr Jiimo!
and accidently meet Mr Yi Bin.
And.........
I PASS MY UNDANG WITH 47/50!!



Dec 28
Yamcha and chat with Brother.



Dec 29
The last day at 2011
The sweeet date with my darling,
for the Aladdin Show at Sunway Lagoon
That not much to said,
I LOVE her,haha


















Dec 30
Outing with mummy, My Lovest one.
Thanks for the movie & the cute bun and everything u had done for me.
Domino Pizza and Leisure Mall.

 The cutest bun that i even meet, Nice taste and cute. =]


The love one =*) CHOC





The 2 lil cute and crazy and also make me angry brother..haha


Dec 31
The only day I stay at home, and thanks for everything..
I'm sorry that keep saying wanna outing for celebration.
Make me feel bad.
原来在家里是最幸福的,
希望每一年都能和你们一起度过,
我最可爱的家人.
一辈子不减的爱着你们



2012
The very first,
dad and mum cause of love and care me a lot.
what I said i wish to eat, they'll bring me there.
My wishes to taste sushi before go for ns.
Sakae Sushi









谢谢Henry Yaw的惊奇出现,
在国民服务的时候,不要欺负别人哦~~xD
如果有人欺负你的话,你跟我讲~~
我帮你报仇!xD
我一定飞过来的!
在里面要加油啦~:)
 等你来西马我就奖励你~



谢谢Irene & Suetee的祝福和支持..
还有Ms Wong芭蕾舞老师的话语..



谢谢那个叫我tiny的 Kah Wing,
Inbox 
Tiny...if u go ns there got on9 tell me how a? Good or bad..remember reply a!
wait ur good news la..haha



谢谢斌的妈妈 Ml Lee,
Inbox
美惠,知道你要出远门当女兵,也替你感到一些无奈,就当是去见识见识吧!
至少回来可以和别人说我坐过飞机叻!哈哈。。。!
祝你事事如意,新年快乐。。。
好啊!新年来和我拿红包。。。一路顺风!88咯!



谢谢 Ann Li一直以来告诉我要准备些什么去哪里..
谢谢 bernice的祝福语..
斌的话语.....................
还有很多很多很多很多很多............
说不完.......
谢谢谢谢!
你们都快把我搞哭了...
原本以为自己一个人的路,
出现了大家的祝福..
那种感觉..
真的好温馨.


你们的心意我都收到了,
带着你们的爱戴、祝福飞去..
我爱你们!!
会加油、勇敢的..
试着不哭..谢谢你们!!
I'll try not to tears...Thanks everyone!!




Also a temporary bye to my bloggie and reader!
Will lost for 3 month for national service.
I'll miss everything, don't forget me.hehe
=3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you too! Awwwww :') Make me cry <3

May said...

Muaccccccccccccccccck <3